At present, there are some hotels and resorts in India which look to conserve cultural sensitivity, style, and isolation of the locality. That is why staying in these hotels will give you’re a different experience. Generally, these hotels are set up in places which are quite unexplored. So, exploring them could be a great experience for you.
So, here are some of the best eco friendly 5 star hotels in India.
ITC Grand Chola: Chennai
ITC Grand Chola in Chennai is one of the best nature resorts in India. It provides all the amenities that you desire to have in a good hotel.
- Address: 63, Anna Salai, Guindy Institutional Area, Little Mount, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
- Amenities: Paid Wi-Fi, Outdoor pool, Laundry service, Business center, Room service, Child-friendly
- Price: 12,000/- per night (approx)
Sujan Sher Bagh: Rajasthan
Khiljipur in Rajasthan is an unexplored area where you will get many wonderful experiences and staying in SujanSherBagh, which is one of the most unique resorts in India, will be an experience of a lifetime.
- Address: SHERPUR, KHILJIPUR, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan 322001
- Amenities: Child-friendly, Restaurant, Bar
- Price: 64,000/- per night (approx)
- Review: 8/5
Barefoot at Havelock: Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Havelock Island in the Andaman Islands is a place where you can see the different side of nature and the Barefoot is one of the best eco friendly resorts in India where you can stay.
- Address: Beach N0. 7, Radhanagar Village Havelock Island Andaman Islands, Andaman, and Nicobar Islands 744211
- Amenities: Free breakfast, Free parking, Laundry service, Beach access, Child-friendly, Restaurant
- Price: 13,000/- per night (approx)
Coconut Lagoon – CGH Earth Resort: Kerala
Coconut Lagoon is surely one of the top eco friendly 5 star hotels in India because here you will get all the amenities and natural view that you want.
- Address: Kumarakom Kottayam, Kavanattinkara, Kumarakom, Kerala 686563
- Amenities: Free Wi-Fi, Free breakfast, Free parking, Indoor and outdoor pool, Air-conditioned, Laundry service
- Price: 19,000/- per night (approx)
- Review: 5/5
Mountain Trail Resort Mukteshwar, Nainital: Uttarakhand
Mountain Train Resort will surely mesmerize you if you are a nature lover and that is why it is one of the top eco friendly 5 star hotels in India.
- Address:O. Sargakhet, Mukteshwar, Uttarakhand 263132
- Amenities: Free Wi-Fi, Free breakfast, Laundry service, Child-friendly, Restaurant
- Price: 2,600/- per night (approx)
Blackbuck Lodge: Gujarat
Blackbuck Lodge is regarded as one of the top eco friendly 5 star hotels in India. You will have a great time in this secluded place.
- Address: Velavadar National Park, Bhavnagar, Bhal, Saurashtra, Gujarat
- Amenities: Laundry service, Child-friendly, Restaurant, Hot tub
- Price: 17,000/- per night (approx)
Evolve Back, Kabini (Orange County, Kabini): Karnataka
If you want to explore the best country life in Southern India then come to Evolve Back. It is one of the best nature resorts in south India.
- Address: Bheeramballi, Kote, Karnataka 571116
- Amenities: Laundry service, Child-friendly, Restaurant, Hot tub, Fitness center, Bar
- Price: 31,000/- per night (approx)
Shaam E Sarhad Village Resort: Gujarat
Shaam E Sarhad Village Resort, you will get to enjoy the traditional village lifestyle of Gujarati People.
- Address: Bhuj (Kutch), Hodka, Gujarat 370510
- Amenities: Child-friendly, Restaurant
- Price: Undisclosed
- Review: 4.4/5
Nameri Eco Camp: Assam
Nameri Eco Camp is the oldest eco-camp in India and a place where you must visit.
- Address: Nameri Eco Camp Road, Potasali, Assam 784102
- Amenities: Parking — Free, Airport shuttle, Pets welcome, Restaurant
- Price: Undisclosed
Banasura Hill Resort, Wayanad: Kerala
Banasura Hill Resort is in the Western Ghats which makes it one of the top eco friendly 5 star hotels in India.
- Address: Vellamunda, Wayanad, Kerala 670731
- Amenities: Free Wi-Fi, Laundry service, Child-friendly, Restaurant, Spa
- Price: 6,000/- per night (approx)
Kipling Camp is the oldest forest lodge in Madhya Pradesh. A night stay here will make you go wow!
- Address: Kanha National Park, Mocha, Madhya Pradesh 481768
- Amenities: Laundry service, Child-friendly, Restaurant
- Price: Undisclosed
These are some of the best eco-friendly hotels and resorts where you can surely look forward to staying at least a night. You can rest assured you have never experienced anything like this before. Therefore, you should start making plans for visiting these places.