India is the land of diversity. The country is blessed with magnificent natural landscapes. If you are looking to explore this fascinating country then you will get amazed. The best part about traveling in India is you can have a great trip on a low budget as well. Are you planning for a budget-friendly trip to India? Here are the top 10 Budget friendly holiday destinations India where you can go.
Top 10 Budget friendly holiday destinations India
Alleppey is also known at the Venice of the East. The magnificent natural beauty and greenery will surely mesmerize you.
- Ideal Time for Visit: November to February
- Major Attractions: Alappuzha Beach, Vembanad, Marari Beach, Pathiramanal
- Best Hotels: Ramada Alleppey, Lake Palace Resort, Treebo Tryst Palmyra Grand Suite, Palmgrove Lake Resort
Goa is an ideal place and the best in top 10 Budget friendly holiday destinations India category to explore in a budget-friendly way because it will provide plenty of scopes to chill with your friends.
- Ideal Time for Visit: Mid-November to Mid-February
- Major Attractions: Dudhsagar Falls, Anjuna Beach, Aguada Fort, Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Best Hotels: Grand Hyatt Goa, The Fern Kadamba, DoubleTree by Hilton Goa, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson
You get the French delight at a low cost as well because a trip to Pondicherry will not cost thousands of rupees.
- Ideal Time for Visit: October to March
- Major Attractions: Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Promenade Beach, Arulmigu Manakula Vinayagar Temple, Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Best Hotels: HOTEL LE ROYAL PARK, Promenade Pondicherry – Hidesign Hotel, Shenbaga Hotel & Convention Centre, Hotel Atithi
If you want to experience the tranquillity of a beach then Gokarna will allow you to do that in a budget friendly way.
- Ideal Time for Visit: June to August
- Major Attractions: Om Beach, Mahabaleshwar Temple, Half Moon Beach, Kudle Beach Road
- Best Hotels: Zostel Gokarna, Gokarna International Beach Resort, Trippr Gokarna, Kudle Beach View Resort & Spa
If you are looking for a low cost trip which will give you a fantastic experience then you have to choose Rishikesh which is perfect for an adventure trip.
- Ideal Time for Visit: Late September to Mid-November
- Major Attractions: Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Parmarth Niketan Ashram
- Best Hotels: Aloha On The Ganges, Hotel EllBee Ganga View, Divine Resort, Yog Niketan By Sanskriti
Situated at the Northern part of the state of West Bengal, Darjeeling is one of the more popular hill stations in INDIA where you can explore the beauty of Kanchenjunga.
- Ideal Time for Visit: April to June
- Major Attractions: Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Ghum Monastery, Peace Pagoda, Darjeeling Ropeway
- Best Hotels: Sinclairs Darjeeling, Summit Swiss Heritage Hotel, Sumi Yashshree Suites and Spa, Dekeling Hotel
For those who are looking to stay away from the hustle and bustle of popular hill stations, McLeodganj will be the best budget friendly choice.
- Ideal Time for Visit: March to June and October to February
- Major Attractions: Naddi Road, Kangra Valley, Kareri Lake, Triund
- Best Hotels: Pink House, D’s Casa Hotel, Treebo Trend Roshan House Mcleodganj, Hotel Udechee Huts
Sikkim is a very nice hill station and the culture of the state is very different from the rest of the country. Also, it is a good option for a budget friendly trip.
- Ideal Time for Visit: March to May and October to Mid-December
- Major Attractions: Lake Tsomgo, Rumtek Monastery, Gurudongmar Lake, Yumthang
- Best Hotels: MAYFAIR Spa Resort & Casino, Summit Denzong Hotel & Spa, Summit Norling Resort & Spa, Sterling Gangtok
Situated at the extreme South of INDIA, Kanyakumari is a place where the Bay of Bengal and the Arabian Sea meet the India Ocean. The view is absolutely mesmerizing.
- Ideal Time for Visit: October to February
- Major Attractions: Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Kanyakumari Beach, Arulmigu Bhagavathy Amman Temple
- Best Hotels: Hotel The Gopinivas Grand, Hotel Temple Citi, The Seashore Hotel, Hotel Sivamurugan Kanyakumari
The historical town of Hampi has its own significance and grandeur. It can really quench the thirst of an explorer in a budget-friendly way.
- Ideal Time for Visit: October to February
- Major Attractions: Virupaksha Temple, Matanga Hill, Hemakuta Hill Temple, Vijaya Vitthala Temple
- Best Hotels: Clarks Inn, Heritage Resort Hampi, Evolve Back, Royal Orchid Central Kireeti
Finally, these are top 10 Budget friendly holiday destinations India where you can really have memorable experiences even while traveling in a budget-friendly way. Therefore, make your plan and embark on a journey to savor for the rest of your life.