Toward the start of each summer comes a moment of reckoning, the time when each man, woman, and the kid must answer a crucial question: So, where are we be going to visit this trip? I initiated reviewing the spots where I can take this little-fallen angel for a get-away. Furthermore, the following unavoidable issue that clicked my brain was to search for such hill station, which is very near my city. I scrawled down a few spots, where we can go for summer get-away. Likewise, I made sense of that from going beyond centres in Himalaya and the lavish slopes of Meghalaya to the rich flora of the Eastern Ghats, and the magnificence of the Western Ghats, the integrity of nature is spread in every last corner of India. Here are some holiday best destinations in India Presently how about we observe the rundown.
1 Binsar – Unexplored summer destination in Uttarakhand
Binsar Almora is one of the most scenic areas and highly acclaimed hiss resort in the Himalayas There are tourist places nearby Binsar offering this sightseeing around. There are plenty of best places to visit in India including the Binsar. Apart from mountains and natural beauty, this place offers various range of flora, ferns and it extends plethora of attractions.
- Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary; Wildlife
- Mahadev Temple; Religious
- Khali Estate; Natural beauty
- Mahamritunjaye temple, Ganapati Temple; Religious
- Sanctuary Museum; Museum
2 Auli – Paradise for snow sports lovers
Himalayans towns are favourite coolest places in India during summer. These are summer holiday destinations in India. Auli is also known as the best places to beat the summer heat & best family vacation destination. Spend a day in the sightseeing, enjoy ropeway and explore the view of flower valley.
- Skiing – Snowsport
- Ropeway from Auli to Joshimath
- Auli artificial lake – Man made waterbodies
- Joshimath – Religious – Gateway of Badrinath
- Trishul peak- View of three peak
- Chenab lake – Bright, blue, clean water body
- April to June is best for a visit.
3 Darjeeling – family Summer vacation ideas
Any list of best family vacation destinations in India would be complete without the beautiful place Darjeeling? Surrounded by lush green tea plantation, Darjeeling is undoubtedly one of the best places to beat the summer heat.
- Kanchenjunga – Famous for the trek
- Padmaja Naidu zoological park – Zoo & park
- Tiger Hill – Famous for sunrise and hilly view
- Rock Garden & Ganga Maya park – Park & waterfall
- Happy Valley Tea gardens – Greenery & Tea plantation
- Rangit Valley Passenger Cable Car – Ropeway; cable car
- Coronation Bridge, Siliguri – Architectural style
4 Summer trip to Kodaikanal
A picturesque hill town of the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu, the serene beauty of rolling hills and wooded forests will give you a relax and fantastic feeling during vacation.
- Berijam Lake, Kodai Lake – Waterbodies
- Coaker’s Walk – Pathway
- Pine Forest – Greenery
- Kurinji Andavar Temple – Religious
- Bryant Park – Gardens
- Silent Valley View – Viewpoint
5 Kheerganga – hidden Gem of Himachal Pradesh
Kheerganga, a timeless beauty in the lap of Parvati valley surrounded by lush green landscapes. This hot springs at Kheerganga are famous for all its medical water and extremely important Hindu & Sikh pilgrims. Camp at night gives you a fantastic experience of the beauty of the sky and the place.
- Kheer Ganga Trek – Trekking
- Parvati valley – Natural Beauty
- Manikaran Gurudwara – Religious
- Hot Springs – Waterbodies
Note: The place most famous for Trekking and camping.
6 Munnar – Untouched natural beauty
“God’s own country” Kerala, the scenic beauty of Munnar is good for visiting in June. You can explore untouched natural beauty and aromatic spice breeze of the place. Best way to get there is a road so you can enjoy the wilderness. Munnar is best tourist place in India in June.
- Stay in Treehouse
- Visit Tea estates of Kolukkumalai
- Camping and Trekking in Munnar – Eco point
- Chinnar, Salim Ali Bird sanctuary, Eravikulam National Park – a Wildlife sanctuary
- Lakkam, Attukal, Thoovanam Falls – Waterfalls
- Ride in Kundal Lake – Water Body
- Watersports at Mattupetty Dam – Water Sports
7 Tawang – Beauty of Arunachal Pradesh
One of the most scenic mountain town in Arunachal Pradesh, known for beautiful monasteries. The beauty of the place reaches out to your soul. Being at high altitude, you can also see birds, snow leopard and variety of tree as blue pines & orchids.
- Sela Pass – Pathway
- Nuranang Falls – Waterfalls
- T Tso Lake, Madhuri Lake – Waterbody
- Tawang War Memorial – Monument
8 Coorg – Natural Scenery
The magic of Coorg comes to life during the rain starts, in June. Coorg is one of the best family vacation destinations in India. Choose to stay Homestays for exploring local culture in the center of a coffee plantation.
- Abbey Falls, Burude Falls – Waterfalls
- Nagarhole National Park – Park & Gardens
- River Rafting in Barapole River – Water Sport
- Honnamana kese Lake – Waterbody
- Omkerashewara Temple – Religious
- Brahmagiri Trek – Trekking
9 Saputara – Treasure Trove of west
Saputara means habitat of snakes and the tribal of the region worship snakes, especially during Holi. Visit the place to enrich with enormous greenery, tribal culture of different adventure. Beautiful waterfalls, mountains, and natural views.
- Vansada National Park – Park & Gardens
- Hathgadh Fort – Ancient Point
- Sunrise & Sunset Point – Viewpoint
- Saputara Lake – Water Body
- Gira Falls – Waterfalls
10 Matheran – Beauty of Hills in Maharashtra
The beautiful and closest hill station of Mumbai & Pune, Matheran offers plenty of walking trails and natural scenic beauty. The unique thing about it and makes it extraordinary that all vehicles are banned here. The place to relax and enjoy the pure natural beauty. Plan your trip to this holiday destination in India with family and friends to soothing and unwinding from a hectic life.
- Porcupine, Panorama Point, Monkey Point, Louisa Point – Viewpoint
- Charlotte Lake – Water Body
- Sivaji’s Ladder – Trek Attraction
- Apart from this above viewpoints, there are many other points like a hart, Alexendar, Echo, Honeymoon Hill, Tree hill, Rumbaugh Prabal Fort, once you plan your visit make sure your travel agent or cab driver take you to the places.
British developed most of the Hill Stations in India; many have picturesque lakes, and other has beautiful natural views. The above list of famous hill station gives you a fantastic experience. Plan for any of them with family and friends and explore the beauty of nature.