If you have faith in life, you must believe in death. If you believe in God, you must believe in evils. Everybody heard a tale about some of most haunted places Sounds of screams or silent disappearances—you’ll never recognize what goes ahead inside probably the spookiest places in India, once the sun goes down. They are all over—in the gorgeous slopes of Ooty and Mussoorie, the dry betray of Rajasthan, the swarmed boulevards of Mumbai, the understudy city of Pune, Nizami Hyderabad and even the business territory of Gujarat. This Halloween, will you be the seeker or the chased. Apart from below most haunted places in India, Quora has also more answers to beat your heart fast.
If you want to experience in real, then check Most haunted places in India youtube, and you will get some of the live recorded videos there itself.
Take your pick from India’s most haunted places and do share your real experiences with us.
1) Kuldhara, Rajasthan: The whole town gathered their bags and vanished. Nobody saw them leave or knew their whereabouts later. Today, the village stays relinquished. While the entryways to Kuldhara closed post twilight, sightseers can visit amid the day.
2) Bhangarh Fort, Rajasthan: Someone cursed that Bhangarh would wreck. Individuals claim to have heard shouts rise out of inside the fortification and trust that any individual who visits present nightfall doesn’t live on telling the story. For complete tale wait for my next article. Mystery stories and places won’t stop here. Rajasthan is the state where most haunted places to visit and explore stories.
3) Shaniwarwada, Pune: In February 1828, an incredible fire began inside the royal residence complex and seethed for seven days. The spirits of individuals who lost their lives in this fire are likewise said to disturb the stronghold today.
4) Ramoji Filmcity, Telangana: This film studio-cum-entertainment focus apparently based on the former combat zones of the Nizams. It trusted that the phantom spirits of the expired fighters frequent the place even today. The Filmcity comes under the most haunted visited places in India.
5) Dumas Beach, Gujarat: Indeed, Gujarat has a haunted shoreline. Famous for its dark sand and silver waters, the coastline in Surat, thought to be one of India’s most haunted places
6) The Savoy Hotel, Uttarakhand: The uncertain mystery of demise of Frances Garnett-Orme gave Agatha Christie her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles (1920)
7) Brij Raj Bhavan in Kota: This sprit over here in India is supposed to walk the passages of the royal residence and once in a while slap the watchmen who mull over their obligations.
8) Tunnel No. 33 on Shimla-Kalka Train Route: Spirit is reputed to roam around the passage and have a well-disposed discussion with the individual who sees. Local people claim to have seen a lady screamingly running into the tunnel and vanish afterwards.
9) D’Souza Chawl of Mahim, Mumbai: Roaming spirit of a lady, The sense of the lady is rumoured to be roaming around the place.
10) The Mansion near Residency Club, Pune: People are passing through claiming to see a ghostly figure of an old lady staring out of the window and screaming for help.
Above are the places forts, houses, tunnel buildings considered to haunted, but most haunted places include court, schools, hospitals libraries, hotels, etc. are there. For eg., the haunted places in Shimla include college, the library of Kolkata and metro station. Even in Delhi, the Karkardooma court is having live recorded videos available in most haunted places videos on youtube India.
The tales have been passed from generation to generation and attached a taboo continues to grow stronger with year by year. Above are the places comes under the top 100 most haunted places in the world. Have a look at these most haunted places and wait for my next article for their detail mystery and stories.