Is travelling to India is safe? A big yes it’s safe to go to a land of remarkable diversity – from ancient traditions and heritages to magnificent landscapes, and culinary creations – India will ignite your curiosity, shake your senses and warm your soul. This is our India, and you will love to be there.
Apart from all various experiences which beat the heart of traveller and the common questions come to their mind like is it safe?, How we manage? Can we experience better?
No worry at all you’re travelling to India is as safe as your own house. Here I am sharing you on my travel India blog, how safe is India for tourists.
From the gigantic icy peaks of northern mountains to sun-washed beaches of the southern coast. Along with lavish natural beauties, temple rises wonderfully out of flat deserts and valleys. Big jungles on wildlife safaris, paddle in sparkling waters of beaches, take blood pumping treks in Himalaya, or merely walk on pine forest gives you inner peace and immense pleasure.
Safety Measures for travellers to India take a drastic change from a few years ago.
Travel and tourism of India launched multi-lingual 24/7 helpline for the safety of travellers. For domestic and international tourists, to assist the callers with advice on action to be taken while travelling to India is installed. Many places travel alert tips also explained.
Travel and tourism for safety, which contain a set of guidelines to encourage activities and train local tour guides to show respect to our tourists and also take care for basic rights like, dignity, safety and freedom from exploitation of both tourists and residents.
My top tips for travellers; Travelling to India
Unfortunately, there is a lot of negative press about travel safety in India or India is not safe to travel. But I have been travelling to India independently so many places alone on a budget and happily and safely.
I love this country, travelling here is impressive and explore different culture with so much love, and respect from localities make me more comfortable while travelling. Yes they said India is little tricky for travellers, and of course, you need to be cautious when visiting in India, but it’s not as bad as the media make it out to be.
Here are my travelling to India safety tips:
- Be culturally aware and adapt the way of travelling that suit to India
- Be confident and assertive instead of being polite and soft.
- Cover up yourself conservatively if you are a solo female traveller.
- Tried to copy local culture, give you a different experience.
- Try to avoid travel alone or without a trained guide or stay remote location.
- Do not arrive late at night the place you never went.
- Be aware of cultural differences and explore jointly.
- Be careful who you trust, go to government authorized place for documentation.
- Take your mobile and get an Indian sim card for use travel and tourism safety helplines.
- Use your views in outfits.
- Always keep emergency numbers and address where you stay with you.
- Always make bookings from reputed hotels and homestays.
- Take care of your eatables if you are allergic to something, ask for them.
In the end, I would like to suggest you do not fear for”Is India safe for tourists,” just enjoy your travel to India, take sensible precautions, act confident & travel alerts for India. You will find people around the world are much the same- most want to feed you, some want to take pics with you rather than hurt you.
India is changing very fast, but for me, India is still the most amazing ultimate travel destination. Don’t scare to hassle, poverty or safety put you off experience it. Enjoy your travel to India.
Travelling in India Safety Tips, Check Also :
- Best places to visit in March in India this year
- Traveling to India Checklist
- Best travel tips for first-time travelers in India