The Maldives is an island country located around the south-west region of India. It is situated in the Indian Ocean. The sandy beaches of the Maldives and the scenic environment of the country make it an ideal tourist destination. The blue water of the ocean will surely drench your heart with the elixir of pleasure. If you love travelling then the Maldives must be one of the destinations that you must visit at least once. Otherwise, you will miss something spectacularly special. So, if you are looking to travel from Delhi to Maldives then here are some of the things that you should know before boarding the flight.
Delhi to the Maldives Route
To cover the route from Delhi to the Maldives, one has to travel around 2800 kms. The best route from Delhi to Maldives is surely through air services. It will take around 5 hours for someone to reach the Maldives from Delhi. If you are looking to find the best route from Delhi to the Maldives then surely you have to go there by air as the country is primarily connected to the rest of the world through the air. If you look for a connected route from Delhi to Maldives then you will spend extra time traveling whereas you can spend that time exploring this beautiful country.
Ideal Time to Travel the Maldives
Whenever you look to embark on a journey to explore a certain place, you would always look for the ideal time for travelling in that place. Generally, in the Maldives, the ideal time to visit would be from November to April. This is the season when the country faces hordes of tourists. However, you can travel here other times as well and you will get enthralled by the beauty of this country. You can also avail a package from Delhi to Maldives for your trip.
Accommodation in the Maldives
The Maldives has some of the best hotels where you can accommodate and enjoy your trip to the fullest. Here are some of the hotels in which you can look to get accommodated when you travel from Delhi to Maldives:
- LUX South Ari Atoll
- Paradise Island Resort
- Ellaidhoo Maldives
- Jumeirah Vittaveli Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah
- Bandos Maldives
Transportation in the Maldives
After you have reached in the Maldives and got accommodated in a beautiful hotel, it is time for you to go for sightseeing. Well, if you want to enjoy the Maldives the way it is, you have to look for local transport. There are many ferries and speedboats available which will help you to move from one island to another. The Maldives is a congregation of 1,190 islands and so, when you travel from Delhi to Maldives, visiting some of them will be absolutely fantastic.
Best Places to Visit in the Maldives
If you are wondering how to plan a trip from Delhi to Maldives, you have to make sure that you include the following places in your tour itinerary because these places will make your travel from Delhi to Maldives very much special:
- Male: To get a vibe of the urban life in the Maldives, Male is the ideal destination. It is also the capital city of the country. The city is also known as the King’s Island for its royal heritage.
- Sun Islands: The gorgeous beaches of Sun Islands are something that you just cannot afford to miss. The tropical greenery and flowers give this place a different scenic ambience.
- Banana Reef: If you are looking to travel from Delhi to Maldives just to have the exotic diving experience then you just cannot miss Banana Reef as it is an ideal location for that.
- Alimatha Islands: If canoeing in calm waters is something that is tempting you to book a travel package from Delhi to Maldives then Alimatha Islands is the ideal place for you.
- HP Reef: To explore coral reef and caves during your travel from Delhi to Maldives, you have to visit HP Reef because here you will get exactly what you want.
The Bottom Line
Now you don’t have to wonder how to plan a trip from Delhi to Maldives because you have got a fair share of the ideal as to what you will have to do. So, plan the travel from Delhi to Maldives and embark on a journey which will get imprinted on your mind of the rest of your life.