Nepal, a landlocked country, is situated in South Asia. Laying at the southern slope of Himalayan Mountain ranges this country is bordering the Republic of India. From Himalayan views to golden temples from charming hill villages to the wildlife of jungle has made Nepal a great travel destination. So if you want to experience the variety you should take a trip to Nepal. And if you go from Delhi to Nepal by road, here is some information for you.
Delhi to Nepal by Road (Route)
The approximate Delhi to Nepal border distance is 1044 km. As it is situated at the border of India it is connected through bus, train, and air. The fastest and most convenient way to reach Nepal from Delhi is flights as there are connecting flights from Delhi to Kathmandu. To travel from Delhi to Nepal by train is the most economical way. The nearest railway station in India from Delhi to Nepal travel is from Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh. There are some trains that run from Delhi to Gorakhpur that will take 11 to 13 hours to reach Gorakhpur. From Gorakhpur, there are connecting buses which will take 3 hours to reach the border. Nevertheless, if you choose to go from Delhi to Nepal by Road there are two AC and Non-AC seater buses. Therefore you have many options to travel entry points to Nepal from Delhi
The Ideal Time to Visit Nepal
As Nepal is called the paradise destination for trekkers, September to November and February to mid-April are the best months to visit and trek in Nepal. The clear skies, fresh air, verdant landscapes following the rains are ideal for both trekking and photography. Though winter and summer offer great visuals too much cold in winter and sudden storm and rain in summer may destroy your trip. Therefore the best time to travel from Delhi to Nepal by Road is either autumn or spring.
Accommodation in Nepal
The common thing amongst hotels from luxurious to cheaper is that they are cheaper than the facilities they give, they charge no Reservation cost, their 24/7 customer service is very prompt. So go to Delhi to Nepal by Road get an instant booking in any hotel you want and explore Nepal. Nepal has something that can move forward your limits and make you fall in love with this country. Here are some references to hotels for you
- Swayambhu View Guest House
- Hotel Young’s Stupa
- Hotel Mystic Mountain
- Lumbini Garden Lodge
- Beautiful Kathmandu Hotel
Transportation in Nepal
Tourist bus service provides easy transportation to prime areas. Then you have to pick local buses, taxis, motorbikes or rickshaw to reach to your destination.
Best Places to See in Nepal
For a complete tour of Nepal, it will need a few trips. However, you can manage to visit multiple hues of Nepal if you have the right plan with you. Here are 5must-see places of Nepal that have been discussed.
- Pokhara: From perfect leisurely destination in Nepal to river rafting, bungee jumping, paragliding, mountain biking, zip flying, ultra-light flying. In a word where your interests are you can enjoy to the fullest in Pokhara.
- Kathmandu: The capital of Nepal will offer you a glimpse of the country’s different aspects. Kathmandu is considered as the best base camp to enjoy trekking Mount Everest. It is also ideal for a pilgrimage tour.
- Lumbini: Lumbini the birthplace of Lord Buddha is one of the most beautiful places in the world. This place is a prime attraction of the tourist for the Budha culture of this place.
- Chitwan National Park: Another most beautiful place in Nepal is Chitwan National Prak which is announced as a Natural Heritage site by UNESCO.
- Khumbu: This is another beautiful and important place to see in Nepal. It is the world’s largest Glacier.
Now that you reach Delhi to Nepal by Road start to explore the scenic beauty of this country. Nepal will welcome you with a warm ‘Namastey’ to the sacred land. The Nepalese are regarded as happy people and they will make you happy too. Don’t forget to taste the Nepali cuisine. And also never dare to trek alone in the Himalayan Range.