If it is your first time travelling abroad before you go your travel checklist for the first trip to USA, travel checklist of the most important things you need to add before visiting the USA.
Many people have a craze for the USA and always dream about visiting it at least once in their lifetime. Nowadays visiting the USA from other countries is so ordinary, especially for those people who work in the software industry. So many questions in their mind like,
- How much luggage allowed?
- What food items can I take?
- What documents needed?
- What type of clothes have to carry?
- How we adjust climate?
And the list goes on, So we have to prepare our mind to fit ourselves in that country and plan our trip and stay. Here we sorted out few essential points to ensure hassle-free trip and avoiding extra fees & charges.
Few points to assure easy planning your first trip to the USA:
Security & health:
- Check-in with your doctor & insurance carrier.
- Bring copies of your passport
- Leave a copy of your passport with your trust one and make a digital copy in your mail.
- Register with your embassy, it’s easy for them to track you when there’s problem in the country.
- Make sure you have travel insurance.
- Look up the conversion before you go.
- Make sure your cards will work internationally, its necessary to check when you first time is travelling to the USA.
- Visit the bank or ATM of the city you are visiting.
- Always have local cash with you, not every place take credit cards.
- Check the entry and exit fees for tourists when it’s your first trip to USA.
Local Knowledge & research:
- Get guidebooks of where to go the first trip to USA, understand maps, key phrases before you travel. Get your apps before you leave to avoid extra charges of your carrier.
- Buy Tickets now for places you want to visit; it helps to skip long queues.
- Search for events; this helps you make sure that you are not going to miss something interesting.
Luggage & Packing:
- Pack an extra set of clothes in your carry-on bag
- To check a bag or not to check, every airline has its own rules for luggage to avoid additional luggage fee.
- Bring light snacks, travelling abroad is fantastic, but eating in a foreign country can sometimes trouble. Pack some light snacks for avoiding hunger at the new
Phone & Driving:
- Check with your network service provider for international roaming and voice mail to avoid extra charges. Make sure you avail international calling option.
- Planning to hire car, apply for a temporary license to avoid breaking any rules of the country.
- Need to Know: Best time to go, if you are the first time going to America, Health, safety, Laws, emergency contacts
- Top Destinations & How to go there: If you are planning the first trip to USA then its necessary to make travelling to USA checklist, dates and tickets for local tours.
- Transport & Accommodation: Where to go the first trip to USA, check flights, airport guides, transport at the time of arrival, accommodation, tours & more.
Extra Tip: When you travel to USA, you should carry all medications in their original packing with a prescription.
If this is your first trip to USA, then travel checklist is the most important thing you have to carry and check before visiting USA.
Hope our few USA travel tips and advice helps you to make your trip memorable and hassle-free.
Disclaimer: The tips and advice are based on research through various information sources. Nothing is absolute, rules may differ according to the country from where you are heading.
So get ready for the first trip to the USA and enjoy your stay!