Finally, the couple of Bollywood, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone is about to get married and the whole Bolly town is interested in listening to what these two says about their wedding. Although the two stars are going tie their knot, none of them has revealed anything about their wedding. However, that has not stopped their fans in speculating about the Deepika Ranveer wedding date & destination. This is arguably the biggest wedding of 2018. Just like towards the end of the year, people saw Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma tying knots, the Ranveer Deepika love story is also ending up with the couple tying knots. So, here are all the latest news of Deepika and Ranveer wedding.
Ranveer Singh on the Song That Expresses His Love for Deepika
Tthe most romantic on-screen couple of Bollywood at the moment has started to share their off-screen chemistry with the fans as recently Ranveer Singh revealed about a song that expresses his feelings for Deepika. According to Ranveer, this song expresses his feelings for Deepika in a perfect way. If you are wondering that the song might be from their movies then it’s not. The name of the song is ‘Sweet Girl Of Mine’ composed and sung by the popular rock band ‘Guns n Roses’. There is still comment from Deepika Padukone on wedding with Ranveer Singh but this gesture of Ranveer will surely bring a smile to the face of his ‘Sweet Girl’.
Deepika Ranveer Wedding Date and Destination
So, finally, the wedding date and destination of Deepika and Ranveer’s wedding has been confirmed. Though there was still no comment from Deepika Padukone on wedding with Ranveer Singh, some internal sources are confirming that the couple will tie their knots in a traditional way at Lake Como in Italy. The date of the wedding is set to be 14th and 15th of November. This Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh latest news is spreading fast. Though the couple is looking to keep their wedding a secret, a grand reception is set to take place in Bengaluru and Mumbai when the couple return after their marriage.
How the Wedding Was Announced
The wedding was announced by Ranveer Singh with a post on his social media accounts. That was followed by the post of Deepika Padukone on wedding with Ranveer Singh. The post got a whopping response from their friends and other celebrity colleagues. This is the post of Deepika Padukone on wedding with Ranveer Singh.
Who Said What About It
Many Bollywood celebrities came out commenting on their social media accounts to congratulating the couple on their social media accounts. It was a huge response that came and that was also expected given the fact that the level of expectation that was there regarding this announcement. Here is what the celebrities had to say about the couple’s marriage announcement.
- Abhishek Bachchan: “Many congratulations… God bless. @RanveerOfficial”
- Richa Chanda: “Congratulations @deepikapadukone and @RanveerOfficial ! May you be as happy as any two people possibly can! Wishing you the world, joyously”
- Sophie Choudhry: “Yasssss! Bestest news!! You & @deepikapadukone make the most wonderful, gorgeous couple!! Wish you guys all the happiness in the world as you begin this new journey together!! @RanveerOfficial”
- Nimrat Kaur: “Thrilled to bits for the unbelievably lovely @deepikapadukone and insanely amazing @RanveerOfficial !! Wishing one of my absolute all time favourite on screen couples a blockbuster of a life ahead with nothing but love and more love !! Muaaaah”
- Neil Nitin Mukesh: “God Bless you both with loads of love and blessings. Genuinely so happy for both of you.”
- Rahul Bose: “Congratulations to @deepikapadukone and @RanveerOfficial ! A lifetime of love, laughter and lustre to the both of you.”
- Karan Johar: “Lots and pots of love!!!!!!,” with heart emojis, on Singh’s post he wrote, “Badhai ho!!!!!!.”
- Priyanka Chopra: “Congrats!! Yay!!! Tu hero ban gaya Ranno!!”
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh Wedding Location in Italy
Many fans of Deepika and Ranveer are looking to find out more about Lake Como which is the supposed Deepika Padukone wedding location in Italy. Italy has become a preferred destination for destination weddings. More and more celebrities, not only from Bollywood but also from Hollywood, are looking to visit Italy for their destination wedding, there are certain reasons why. Lake Como has been one of the top choices for destination weddings.
There is still no statement from Deepika Padukone on wedding with Ranveer Singh, but the wedding is on and if you go by the rumors then it is taking place at Lake Como in Italy on 14th and 15th of November 2018.