Holi is truly the festival of colours. So, the celebration of Holi has to be grand. If you are in Delhi, then you can attend a few awesome Holi parties in delhi 2020.
- #1 Holi Moo! Festival 2020
- #2 Rang Barse 2.0 – Holi Fiesta for Kids
- #3 Holi Celebration
- #4 Holi Tomato Festival
- #5 “Rang De” The Colour of Happiness
- #6 Holi – Festival of Colours 2020
- #7 Imperfecto Holi Music Festival – Edition 2.0
- #8 Holi Bash
- #9 Supermoon Holi Fest
- #10 Let’s Play Holi
- Final Thoughts
- Up to 70% off on Holi Colors for ProTraveloholic Users, Buy Now
These parties will surely make your Holi celebration filled with enjoyment. Now, choosing the right party for your Holi celebration is very important.
Otherwise, you may end up going to a party where the entire celebration of yours gets ruined. So, you will be looking to find the best parties for Holi Festival 2020, then here are 10 best parties that will make your Holi celebration of this year truly special.
Arguably, Holi Moo! Festival is one of the most popular Holi celebrations in Delhi. If you want to make your Holi celebration special, then at this event, you will have everything you want. Moreover, this year, Holi Moo! Festival will be its 14th edition.
- Location: Yet to be announced (will be in Delhi)
- Date and Time: Tuesday, 10th March 2020, 12:00 PM
- Special Features: Unique blend of music, dance, nationalities, culture, food, and, of course, art.
- Approximate Cost: ₹2500
When you are looking to celebrate Holi with your kids, Rang Barse 2.0 is probably the ideal event for you. It is one of the best places to celebrate Holi in Delhi along with your kids. You and your kids will enjoy attending this event a lot.
- Location: DLF Phase 2, Sector 25, Gurugram, Haryana 122022, India
- Date and Time: 7th to 8th March 2020
- Special Features: Ideal Holi celebration for kids, filled with various joyful activities for children.
- Approximate Cost: ₹1130/- Kid
At Holi Celebration, you can celebrate both Gulal Holi and Phoolon Ki Holi. Also, the food you will get here is very much delicious. With so many food options available, it is one of the best places to celebrate Holi in Delhi NCR.
- Location: Kridha Adventure Village
- Date and Time: 8th March 2020, 11:00 AM
- Special Features: Phoolon Ki Holi, Rain Dance, Dhol, Gulal Holi, Rajasthani Folk Dance, DJ
- Approximate Cost: ₹600
Have you ever thought about celebrating Holi with tomatoes instead of colours? You will get that when you attend the Holi Tomato Festival. It is one of the best 2020 Holi Celebration Locations in Delhi for you to enjoy.
- Location: Adventure Island
- Date and Time: 8th March 2020, 11:00 AM
- Special Features: Holi celebration with tomatoes, a special performance from Yuvraj Hans
- Approximate Cost: ₹1000
Attending “Rang De” The Colour of Happiness for your Holi celebration will be the best thing you can do. For 6 long hours, you will have non-stop fun. Of course, it is the main purpose of celebrating Holi. It will be a great way of celebrating Holi.
- Location: Durga Pooja Park, Dwarka, Delhi
- Date and Time: 10th March 2020, 12:00 PM
- Special Features: A fun event with food, colours, programs, and everything to make your Holi special
- Approximate Cost: ₹700
Wondering where to celebrate Holi in Delhi NCR? If you want to celebrate Holi in the craziest way possible, then Holi – Festival of Colours 2020 is the event that you should attend. It will be a wonderful experience for you due to the performance of some top stars.
- Location: Ambria Tivoli Pushpanjali, Delhi
- Date and Time: 10th March 2020, 11:00 AM
- Special Features: Performance from Sidhu Moose Wala, Amrit Maan, Himanshi Khurana
- Approximate Cost: ₹1000
Without any doubt, Imperfecto Ruin Pub can be one of the ideal 2020 Holi Celebration Locations in Delhi. They make your Holi celebration special with amazing DJ performances and delicious foods. You will enjoy your heart out in this Holi celebration event.
- Location: Imperfecto Ruin Pub, Noida
- Date and Time: 10th March 2020, 10:00 AM
- Special Features: Exciting Holi celebration with DJ performances along with delicious food
- Approximate Cost: ₹500
When it comes to Holi celebration, the Holi Bash is surely one of the best events to celebrate Holi. With unlimited drinks and DJ music, it is one of the best places to celebrate Holi in Delhi.
- Location: Chattarpur Farms, Delhi
- Date and Time: 8th March 2020, 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Special Features: Rain Dance, Children Zone, Live Dhol, Holi Special Thandai, Open Air Party, Special Photo Booth
- Approximate Cost: ₹1890 for couples and ₹999 for single entry, free for children under 5.
Supermoon Holi Fest is a flagship event to celebrate Holi by ZEE. This event is one if the best places to celebrate Holi in Delhi NCR, as they take the Holi euphoria to the very next level. This year, the event will give prominence to women as the Holi celebration is taking place on the week of the International Women’s Day.
- Location: The Garden of Five Senses, Saket,
- Date and Time: 8th March 2020, 10:00 AM
- Special Features: It is a flagship event of ZEE. This event will be an all-woman featuring event when it comes to performances
- Approximate Cost: ₹999
If you are still contemplating on where to celebrate Holi in Delhi NCR, then Let’s Play Holi is one event that you should definitely not miss. For those who want to wet their body with rain dance, this is the event to attend for sure.
- Location: The Blue Camp, Dumdama Lake, Haryana
- Date and Time: 10th March 2020, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Special Features: Organic Colour, Water Canons, Fun Games, Swimming Pool, Dhol, Pakoras, Delicious Lunch, the Folk dance of Rajasthan
- Approximate Cost: ₹2200 for couples, ₹1200 for singles and ₹800 for children from 4 to 10
Finally, if you have decided to attend any one of these 10 parties to celebrate Holi Festival 2020, then you can rest assured you will have a blast! Also, the splash of colours on your body will rejuvenate and replenish your inner-self. That is what Holi is all about. So, when it comes to making your Holi celebration in Delhi NCR special, these are the places where you would want to be.
Where are you going to celeberate holi parties in delhi this year 2020? Let us know in the comments below.
Up to 70% off on Holi Colors for ProTraveloholic Users, Buy Now
Where to celeberate holi in Delhi?
Holi is truly the festival of colours. So, the celebration of Holi has to be grand. If you are in Delhi, then you can attend a few awesome Holi parties in delhi 2020. Click here to explore 10 best places to celebrate holi parties in delhi with family and even with your girlfriend or boyfriend.
Where I can play holi in Delhi?
Here are some of the most poplar places to celebrate holi parties in Delhi.
Why is Holi Celebrated in India?
An ancient Hindu festival, which later became popular among non-Hindu communities as well, Holi heralds the arrival of spring after winter. It signifies the victory of good over evil and is celebrated as a day of spreading happiness and love. The festival is also celebrated as thanksgiving for good harvest. by “India Today”
What time does Holi End?
The main Holi festival ends around 1 pm. By the time you reach, celebrations will be nearly over.
What is another name of Holi?
Holi is popularly known as the Indian “festival of spring”, the “festival of colours”, or the “festival of love”.